Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bubbleboy0408

Hello

5 posts in this topic

Hello, I'm a newbie pilot. I've been practicing with my hubsan x4 and blade induxtrix (tiny whoop) for the last couple months. I recently bought Eachine falcon 250 and have been learning the basics los before jumping into fpv. It's  great hobby, very exciting and can't wait to get better.

Hi Bubbleboy0408 welcome to the forums, I am at the same level by the sound of it. I'm going to give FPV a bit more of a go next weekend. I had syma x5 before this one but that was just a toy compared to the falcon.

Hey Buddleboy,

How long have you had your Falcon? Although I have purchased the FPV goggles, I think I will be doing a bit of LOS before moving to FPV, from seeing my friends Falcon, I think I will need to spend a bit of time doing LOS, exciting times can't wait.

Cheers

Neg

On 7/10/2016 at 3:00 PM, Bubbleboy0408 said:

Hello, I'm a newbie pilot. I've been practicing with my hubsan x4 and blade induxtrix (tiny whoop) for the last couple months. I recently bought Eachine falcon 250 and have been learning the basics los before jumping into fpv. It's  great hobby, very exciting and can't wait to get better.

Hey man. My 1st quad was a Jaycar Hornet (Hubsan clone) They are so cool! I still have the prop cage on so it can bang into walls and still fly!

Hi Jason,

Welcome to the forums, we are all pretty new and learning new things all the time. Keep your eye on the forums, if anyone finds anything helpful they usually make a post so it easy to find when someone needs it.